Our congress is rescheduled to September 25 and 26
Due to the epidemic spread of COVID-19 and its impact on visa policy and flights, our congress is rescheduled to September 25 and 26, and the early bird discount, therefore, will be extended to August 1.
The programs and venue will remain the same, and your registration will automatically apply for the new dates. If you have paid the registration fee, and unfortunately, are not able to attend on September 25-26, please contact us via email@example.com.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to welcoming you in September.
Efficiency Clinical Practice and Scientific Research of Traditional Chinese Medicine: TCM Legislation, TCM Higher Education, and Traditional Medicine Exhibition.
- World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies (WFAS)
- China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences
- Dutch Acupuncture Association (NVA)
- Dutch Association for Traditional Chinese Medicine Zhong (NVTCG Zhong)
- Pan-European Federation of TCM Societies (PEFOTS)
- European TCM Association (ETCMA)
- Register Professionals Complementary Care ( RBCZ)
- China Association of Chinese Medicine
There will be simultaneous interpretations
RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Covers two days lunch and coffee& tea, dinner is not included
After participating in the two-day conference, you can gain 12 units of NVA/Zhong/TCMned.
- Standard registration fee: €350.00
Pay before Mar 1: €300.00
- Member price (see members) : €300.00
Pay before Mar 1: €250.00
- Student price: €200.00
- Exhibition booth 3x3m – 3x6m | € 1.250,00 – € 2.300,00
The cost includes two people’s registration fee
From 18.00 to 20.00 on September 25, Delicious Dutch and Chinese food on your preference, €50.- per person (optional).
One-day tour in the Netherlands, €50.- per person per day (optional).
Zaanse Schans- Afsluitdijk- Giethoorn
Hotel room booking
Tourist activities after the congress
In May, the Dutch weather is pleasant, flowers are in full bloom, it is the most beautiful time of the year, and even the air smells sweet. The WFAS 2020 International Symposium on Acupuncture-Moxibustion and The 3rd World TCM Forum will be held in the Netherlands then. In order to maximize the value of you trip in the Netherlands, we will arrange some tourist activities after the congress.