Efficiency Clinical Practice and Scientific Research of Traditional Chinese Medicine: TCM Legislation, TCM Higher Education, and Traditional Medicine Exhibition.
- World Federation of Acupuncture-Moxibustion Societies (WFAS)
China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences
- Dutch Acupuncture Association (NVA)
- Dutch Association for Traditional Chinese Medicine Zhong (NVTCG Zhong)
- Pan-European Federation of TCM Societies (PEFOTS)
- European TCM Association (ETCMA)
Register Professionals Complementary Care ( RBCZ)
China Association of Chinese Medicine
RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Covers two days lunch and coffee& tea, dinner is not included
After participating in the two-day conference, you can gain 12 units of NVA/Zhong/TCMned.
- Standard registration fee: €350.00
Pay before Mar 1: €300.00
- Member price (see members) : €300.00
Pay before Mar 1: €250.00
- Student price: €200.00
- Exhibition booth 3x3m – 3x6m | € 1.250,00 – € 2.300,00
The cost includes two people’s registration fee
There will be simultaneous interpretations
Tourist activities after the congress
In May, the Dutch weather is pleasant, flowers are in full bloom, it is the most beautiful time of the year, and even the air smells sweet. The WFAS 2020 International Symposium on Acupuncture-Moxibustion and The 3rd World TCM Forum will be held in the Netherlands then. In order to maximize the value of you trip in the Netherlands, we will arrange some tourist activities after the congress.